ABC Level 2 Award in Counselling Concepts
A 30 hour programme run termly in a variety of attendance modes:
Combined: 30 hour programme (usually 6-9pm on an evening & 9.30-4.30 on a saturday totally 30 hours)
Evening: 10 week Evening programme (usually 6-9pm over 10 evening sessions)
Fast-track: 5 week daytime programme (usually 9.30 - 4.30 - delivered in 2 x 3 hour workshops per day)
Currently recruiting for:
2016-17 30 hour programme: £336
An selection of extracts collated from
recent ABC External
examiner feedback is available via the link below:
The ABC Level 2 Award in Counselling Concepts provides an introduction to counselling and may be of interest to you if:
- You would like a realistic understanding of the nature of counselling training.
- You would like to enhance and improved your verbal and communication skills.
- You would like to experience working in groups of different sizes.
- You would like to enhance your career prospects through extra qualifications.
- You are undertaking voluntary work.
- You are seeking a career change.
- You are returning to study.
- You would like to enhance your self awareness.
The course consists of the following 3 units, which are internally and externally moderated:
- Unit 1 The professional context of counselling
- Unit 2 Communication skills in helping relationships
- Unit 3 An introduction to personal development
Applications are invited anyone interested in embarking on an initial course in counselling. Applications must be supported by an impartial reference prior to the commencement of training. References can either be included with the application or sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
The tuition fee includes the ABC Awards assessment and official ABC certificate
This course is delivered on a termly basis. Click on the link above to download an application form or contact us on 0115 844 7904 for more information.
Fees are valid for one academic year until 1st September 2016 ** A minimum of 80% attendance to pass is required by ABC Awards
Futher details regarding the programme can be found at: