This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced psychotherapy professional and trainer to join our established programme. The SPTI Diploma in Supervision programme has been delivering supervision training for over 20 years and is delivered in a relational creative style, responsive to the needs of current clients and service users. The successful candidate will be confident and experienced in working with ethical issues, have experience and knowledge of group dynamics and be experienced in supervision of individuals, small groups, and supervision of supervision. They will contribute to training delivery, maintenance of high standards, training excellence and ongoing development of this programme in collaboration with the programme leader. The post is offered on a part-time, self-employed basis and will commence in November 2022.
If you have the following skills qualities and meet the essential criteria, we would love to hear from you:
- You are atrainer and educator with a proven track record, committed to resourcing the next generation of qualified supervisors and professionals.
- You are committed to promoting diversity, equality and inclusion and prepared to meet the challenges involved, both personal and professional.
- You hold a Psychotherapy qualification at postgraduate level and have been accredited as a psychotherapist/counsellor within the UKCP and ideally BACP for a minimum of 6 years. You would need to maintain such accreditation for the contract duration.
- You have been a qualified supervisor as recognised by SPTI for a minimum of 6 years and have a minimum of 6 years post qualification supervisory experience, ideally as training supervisor.
- You are an experienced trainer with experience of delivery at level 7.
- You have experience of face to face, online and telephone supervision and therapy
- You are not subject to any unresolved ethical complaints.
- You have not been found guilty of serious professional misconduct or ethical misconduct.
Closing date for applications: 12.00pm on Thursday 25th August 2022
If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org